Race Date: September 10, 2023
Start Time: 7AM
Start Location: Ulster County Fairgrounds, 2.5 miles south of the village of New Paltz, NY on County Road #7.
All Entrants in the S.O.S. must have completed a Half distance (70.3) within 7 hrs or a Full distance (140.6) in 15 hours, within 18 months of race day. SOS 2021 is also a qualifier. (Note:You have until September to qualify. You may update the info on your registration page at anytime) You may be asked to provide documentation of your qualifications.
If you have completed the SOS in 2022, please include that info and final time as part of your registration.
STEP-BY-STEP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
On Registration night - Go to the Events.com registration page prior to midnight Eastern Time. Below is the look of the page BEFORE registration opens.
Note the "REGISTER NOW" button is not clickable.
On Registration night - Go to the Events.com registration page prior to midnight Eastern Time. Below is the look of the page BEFORE registration opens. Note the "REGISTER NOW" button is not clickable.
- At the stroke of midnight Eastern Time, (or 9pm Pacific Time), please refresh the page (several times) until you see the REGISTER NOW box appear bright orange – note that the page will not auto-refresh
- Once the REGISTER NOW box appears bright orange, select the number of registrations you want by clicking the + sign, and then click "REGISTER NOW".
- Fill in the following basic information.
- After you've completed your basic information: CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU'RE IN SOS 2023!!
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- NEXT, you will receive an "additional information email", with instructions to "EDIT" and complete your registration.
- At your convenience, you'll answer the following questions regarding specific awards, USAT membership options, questions regarding open category, as well as info on your qualifying event.
- Keep in mind, you have until September of 2023 to show your qualifying result.
RACE WAS SOLD OUT...NOW WHAT?
CHARITY SPOTS INFORMATION
The SOS partners with the Mohonk Preserve by offering charity spots for the race. Why? Not just because the race course travels over its beautiful carriage roads and winds its way around their stunning vistas – but also because the Preserve is committed to inspiring people to care for, enjoy, and explore their natural world. With your help we can lend a hand and help support this worthy organization.
Make a commitment to give or raise $1000 and receive:
Charity entry spot into the 2023 SOS
A Mohonk Preserve all privileges (hiking, biking, & climbing) membership
Two Mohonk Preserve Day Passes
Special invitations to Preserve Events
As a participant, you are still responsible for race registration fees and submitting qualifying information to SOS Race Director. If entrant chooses to fundraise for their charity spot entry fee, the Preserve will provide an online fundraising platform and fundraising policies.
To learn more, contact Andy Reynolds starting November 3rd at the Mohonk Preserve.
845-255-0919 ext.1269 or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org